My baby boy turned ONE on March 17th and as his proud mama, I just had to throw him an extravagant party to celebrate with all of our friends and family. The theme of the party was Dr. Seuss and with the help of several amazing Etsy merchants, the set-up was absolutely PERFECT!
The party was held at our home and although we were still buried under two feet of snow (otherwise making the indoor / outdoor celebration that I was envisioning, an impractical thought), it was still so wonderful! 60, yes 60 of our closest friends and family all came together in celebration of our sweet Mason, enjoying good food, wacky photo booth pictures and great company.
Here are some photos of the party set-up. Several of the items were purchased from different shops on Etsy. Shop details are provided at the end of the post.
The birthday boy was fully decked out in Dr. Seuss as well, wearing a custom “Mason” shirt with suspenders and a bow-tie. What a cutie!
One of the biggest hits of the day was the DIY photo booth, fully equipped with Dr. Seuss props and a frame for “Mason’s Birthday”. Here is one of my favorite pictures of my little family (notice our cheesy matching Dr. Seuss shirts that read “Mom I Am” and “Dad I Am)!
Thank you for reading and as always feel free to comment with any questions or feedback below or to contact me directly!
Etsy Shop Details by Product:
- Dr. Suess Coloring Books for Favor Buckets by LUCKYBYCREATIONS
- “ONE” Streamer Banner by Mylittleboobug
- Cupcakes & Smashcake by Bake Me Away, Burlington, MA
- Cat in the Hat Candle by CakeToppersPlus
- Fondant Cupcake Toppers bakerlovebakery
- 12 Month Photo Banner by PurpleZebraPaperCo.
- Happy Birthday Banner by PurpleZebraPaperCo.
Dr. Seuss Chalkboard Sign by LainybugsDesigns
- Dr. Seuss Bowtie Onesie by MyMPB
- Mason’s Birthday Frame by RosiesPoshParties
- Dr. Suess Photo Booth Props by InspiredbyLilyMarie
- “Mom I Am” & “Dad I Am” Shirts by deeshirt